Recapture the charm of village living.
Located within historic Montgomery, The Vintage Club is an award-winning former HOMEARAMA ® community comprised of 68 acres of unique, village-style living with over 12 acres of green space and pocket parks. Beautifully landscaped sidewalks and walking paths create a pedestrian-friendly community of connection, linking the best in luxury living with adjacent parks and recreation, shopping and dining conveniently nearby. This amenity-rich master planned community features the stunning Three Chimneys Clubhouse, which includes an outdoor pool and large patio, veranda, gathering room and fitness center.
- Named Community of the Year by the Homebuilders Association of Greater Cincinnati
- Situated on 68 acres with over 12 acres of green space
- Located within the award-winning Sycamore School District
- Site of HOMEARAMA® Luxury Edition 2007
- 105 single family detached residences within three distinct neighborhoods: Courtyard, Club and The Estates (SOLD OUT)
- Courtyard Homes (45 qty) and Club (20 qty) neighborhoods: upscale single floor, low maintenance homes with a focus on integrating indoor and outdoor living designed and exclusively built by Traditions Building Group
- The Estates neighborhood: featuring 40 custom luxury homes from Cincinnati’s finest custom builders
- Three Chimneys Clubhouse, the heart of the community, includes an oversized pool, verandah & outdoor patio, fitness room, pub area, welcoming Gathering Room and the Vintage Hall, an impressive space ideal for hosting private parties & special events. (awarded Best Amenity by Homebuilders Association of Greater Cincinnati)
- Numerous community features include walkable neighborhoods, richly landscaped pocket parks and green spaces, tree-lined streets, vintage-style street lights and two community entrances including a private, gated entry.
- Vintage Walk- a series of walking paths that connect neighborhoods within the community and to two parks
- Direct access to Weller Park and Good Shepherd Park
- Homeowner’s Association