Perched high on a Southern Ohio hillside, Eagle’s Watch in Anderson Township offers commanding views that extend as far as downtown Cincinnati. For years, the land was home to the Ingram family farm. Today over 190 breathtaking homesites and extraordinary luxury homes have taken root on the farm’s lush 127 acres.
As you enter the community, you’re greeted by stately Classic Estate homes, elegant in every detail. And for those who prefer to blend uncompromising luxury with a more leisurely lifestyle, you’ll find every modern convenience and comfort in our Lifestyle Homes. The prized location of Eagle’s Watch location provides easy access to the robust business and retail centers of Anderson Township and lies within one of the state’s most distinguished and highly respected school districts, the Forest Hills School District.
- Swimming pool, poolhouse and fireplace pavilion
- Walking paths, ponds and pocket parks
- Tree-lined streetscape with vintage lighting
- Eagle’s Watch Park with a community overlook
- Horsepark fencing
- Themed mailboxes and benches
- Signature community signage